Curated for you
If you’re looking for new flooring, you know how many choices are out there.
It can be overwhelming.
What if you could make it simple?
What if you could narrow it all down to just what you need, with a curated collection hand-selected for not only performance, but value?
What would that look like?
Welcome to MyNewFloor.com. With showrooms and warehousing in Charlotte, North Carolina, we are here for you as the premier flooring company in the Carolinas. Whether it’s wood, vinyl, tile or carpet, our design-focused staff and certified installers work with you to provide the perfect flooring for your home and your budget.
Over the decades, MyNewFloor.com has provided tailored flooring solutions for thousands of satisfied clients across the Carolinas. We’re proud of the results – and the kind words we regularly receive in our reviews!
What makes us different? Three reasons.
- We offer the Curated Collection.
- Our pricing is all-inclusive.
- All work is performed by Certified Installers.
How does this make it EASIER for you?
We’ve built our Curated Collection by hand-selecting the best-performing products and materials.
- We select from leading manufacturers, including Shaw, Mohawk and Armstrong.
- We’ve tested every product, and all are in stock and ready for installation.
- We’ve picked only the products that offer the highest quality as well as best value for the money.
- We stand behind every product to ensure your satisfaction.
This makes it EASY to find the flooring and carpet just right for your home.
MyNewFloor.com gives you one price per-square-foot, and this is ALL-INCLUSIVE:
- All materials
- All installation
- Furniture removal
- Resetting toilets and reconnecting appliances
- Shipping and tax
- No hidden fees
- No surprises
This makes it EASY for you to budget for your project.
Why is it so important to have certified installers on job?
- When you have a crew entering your home, and moving your furniture and belongings, you want to be sure a professional and highly trained team is on the job.
- MyNewFloor.com is unique in requiring certification for all installers.
- Our installers have at least five years of experience, are fully insured and have completed a rigorous testing and credentialing program.
- All are specialists in either flooring or carpeting.
- You can count on expert work from installers who get the job done quickly, accurately and professionally.
This makes it EASY during the installation process, and gives you peace of mind.
Ready to take the next step?
So are we.